Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Whodunit? Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
acetracker
Tucson, AZ
Online Member
Posted - 29 October 2013 23:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I bought this rig from Barreth Chrysler Jeep in Washington, MO back in June.

It's a 92 YJ with a Corvette LT1, 4L60E, Dana 60's.

When I asked the dealer to try and get in contact with the former owner, so I could get more details of what was used in the build, they were unable to get a response.

I am hoping someone might know who built it, just so I can get some details that would otherwise be hard to figure out, without tearing into the thing (gear ratios, engine/transmission/ transfer case parts, etc.)

There was a couple of stickers/plaques that were on the glove box, from local car shows, so I am hoping there might be someone out there that has seen this thing before.

Any assistance would be hugely appreciated!

JN JEEP 2
Centralia, IL
Club Member
Posted - 30 October 2013 6:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Can you sling up a picture or two?
Holaday
St. Peters , MO
Online Member
Posted - 30 October 2013 7:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It is in his profile.
Mr Moke
St Peters, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 30 October 2013 9:33  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I dont recognize that one.
Lil Toe
Labadie, MO
Club Member
Posted - 30 October 2013 16:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I saw it on their lot and didn't recognize it either.

marvin
Fenton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 31 October 2013 12:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Wish I could be more help. Have seen it also but never had a chance to talk or meet driver. Looks like a nicely set up rig.
kpound
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 31 October 2013 16:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
do you have any cop/leo or dmv contacts?
have them run the serial# to see who the last registered owner was.
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Whodunit? Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed