Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Mail Cherokees, Right hand drive,4x4 Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
bernie
Near Ivesdale, IL
Online Member
Posted - 31 October 2013 11:50  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Don't know anything about them, other than what the ad says. Wanted to post here as they are somewhat unique; somebody here may have interest.
One Cherokee has dual steering wheels, the other is factory right hand drive. Both over 200k.
On Bloomington, IL Craigslist:
http://bn.craigslist.org/cto/4129993979.html
jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 31 October 2013 22:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Kinda off subject, but I saw a right-hand drive JK the other day as a mail vehicle near Perryville. I guess I didn't realize they still offered them. I guess it makes sense since they make the right hand drive for export anyway.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Mail Cherokees, Right hand drive,4x4 Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed