Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 2003 jeep wrangler long arms and air lockers Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
joey6098
imperial, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 November 2013 18:31  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I have a 2003 wrangler with 90000 miles. It has the 4.0 with a 5 speed transmission. It has soft top that needs replaced and half doors. It has tons of mods that I will get to. It has a Dana 30 front end with Yukon air locker and 4.88 gears. When I did front end I replaced all ball joints and wheel bearings. Has a Dana 44 rear end with a Yukon air locker and 4.88 gears. This was just done in February with probably less than 500 miles on them. It has a arb air compressor. It has rear corners that are installed and rocker guards that will need to be installed but brand new still in the box, it has a rear bumper and custom front flat fenders with stinger front bumper. It has a new winch on it with syn rope. The drive shaft is new also. It has some 15 in wheels that need refinished and 35in pitbull growlers. That one has a vibration coming from. It has a 6in long arm lift that was put on jan of 2012. This has a lot of money and work put into it already. I'm asking 18000 for it. Give me a call or text at 314-520-3089. I have a clean title for this. Only reason of selling is I don't use as it was built for anymore. I want someone to enjoy it.
joey6098
imperial, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 November 2013 18:37  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4171944506.html
joey6098
imperial, MO
Online Member
Posted - 5 November 2013 12:20  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Will take offers. I am looking to sell and get a power stroke or cummins.
joey6098
imperial, MO
Online Member
Posted - 7 November 2013 13:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
16000 obo
Tiff
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 November 2013 7:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I've rode with this jeep. Pretty bad ass.
joey6098
imperial, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 November 2013 13:20  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Also has 1.25 body lift, teraflex transfer case linkage, bikini top and no drill header. Speaker boxes for the rear but no speakers. I'm sure there is more.
joey6098
imperial, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 November 2013 17:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
15000 Obo ready to get something new. Don't want to trade in.
joey6098
imperial, MO
Online Member
Posted - 18 November 2013 12:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 2003 jeep wrangler long arms and air lockers Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed