Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1994 YJ $4,500 Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
rennjg
Pekin, IL
Online Member
Posted - 7 November 2013 19:29  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I am posting the AutoTrader link for my Jeep. It is located in Eureka MO. I have been relocated to the Peoria IL area for work and I am just not able to get the jeep up here. It needs a little bit of work and is unable to drive up here so I have it parked at my mom's. I have a couple of pics in the listing and have included most of the info there as well. It is a white 94 wrangler, 4.0L, 4.56 gears, CURRIE high pinion Ford 9" rear end and ARB air locker in the back (air compressor needs replaced), Detroit Tru-trac in the front. ProComp 5.5" coil conversion, aftermarket bumpers with a winch guard on the front. It has a warn winch in the front, but I don't recall what series. Pretty sure it's an 8,000lb winch. Two of the tires are flat from sitting (don't know if they'll hold air) and when I drove it over to my mom's i noticed fuel leaking from the tank area while running. Don't think it's the tank, but I was never able to look into it. other than the fuel leak it drove fine to her house and was a "toy" when the weather was warm and I could put the top down or to take the kids out and play in the snow. I wish I could have brought it up with me, but I am just not able to deal with it now. I'll just have to get another one some day down the line. This is my fourth Jeep and definitely my favorite of them.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=63025&endYear=2014&modelCode1=WRANGLER&showcaseOwnerId=572972&startYear=1981&makeCode1=JEEP&sellerTypes=p&sellerType=p&searchRadius=25&maxPrice=5000&mmt=%5BJEEP%5BWRANGLER%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=354157131&listingIndex=1&Log=0

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1994 YJ $4,500 Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed