Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | YJ parts Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
zoob
bridgeton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 7 November 2013 21:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Probably not much interest but I'll try. Mid 90's yj Dana 30 complete but probably needing rebuild depending on intentions. Same year Dana 35 rear axle usable condition both with 3.73 gears and open diffs. Rear would need new parking brake cables. Jeep also has a skyjacker leaf spring lift ( I'm guessing 4.5-5")
I have the axles pulled and left springs attached to housings so they could be rolled under a new jeep and bolted right in lift and all. Track bars are still bolted to axles as we'll and are not adjustable.

Also have a gas tank and skid pulled as well.
Don't have any solid figure in mind but I'm certainly open to offers ( monies or stuff)
636-288-3756.
All parts are located in Lincoln co. MO
Thanks for looking!

Ps I have pics but don't know how to post here

zoob
bridgeton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 November 2013 7:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Lift is spring under and stock 15" steelies with worn 31x10.50s tires accompany them
zoob
bridgeton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 15 November 2013 11:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Ttt
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | YJ parts Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply