Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Technical Forum | Tire size Compare/Calculate Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Hawk
Photobucket,
Online Member
Posted - 9 November 2013 19:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I found this great tire size calculator on another forum I'm on. This is a great help to get a layered comparison of your stock tire/wheel combo to wms versus your new t/w to wms.
There's a coil sprung ifs in the illustration, but you can just use the wms for reference.
http://www.tire-size-calculator.info/

I think this should be stickied here in gen tech.

Hawk
Photobucket,
Online Member
Posted - 9 November 2013 19:35  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
This is also very helpful for people that run a car with staggered wheels. Punch the front dimensions in green, rear in orange, and you see your comparison exactly how it would ride.

Edited by - Hawk on 11/9/2013 7:35:58 PM

Heisman
Manchester, MO
MWJT Director of PR
Posted - 11 November 2013 9:31  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Nice, I like it.
Heisman
Manchester, MO
MWJT Director of PR
Posted - 12 November 2013 21:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I found another site that I used before:
http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp

Not quite as nice looking, but still pretty cool.

loadbreak
High Ridge, MO
MWJT Vendor Relations
Posted - 16 November 2013 20:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
^That is the one I used Brad. Works for me !
Forums | General Technical Forum | Tire size Compare/Calculate Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply