Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Trivia Night for Fox Sports Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 November 2013 9:53  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
This is a great and fun night to benefit all sports at Fox High.
Royal Orleans
Saturday November 16
$25.00 per player includes open bar!!!!!!!!
Silent Auction starts at 6 and Trivia begins at 7.
Single players welcome and heckling other tables can and will happen!! LOL
It is basically a fun filled low key night!! I'll have snacks if anyone wants to sit near me.
If you show up, either give credit to Fox Football or Girls basketball (those are the two teams I work with).
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 November 2013 9:53  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
And did you get that whole "OPEN BAR" thing?
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 14 November 2013 14:10  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
when i first saw this i thought you meant like fox 2 or something lol not fox hs lol
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 15 November 2013 8:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Oops sorry.
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 15 November 2013 10:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
np was just funny lol
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Trivia Night for Fox Sports Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed