Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Toy drive Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
wildman1226
house springs, MO
Club Member
Posted - 14 November 2013 11:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
The land of the giants are doing there toy drive again this year at Walmart in Fenton and would like us to join. The date is dec 7 set up time is starts at 7 he would like everyone there and set up by10am. The asked if I would pass this on
ryno
Kirkwood, MO
MWJT Treasurer
Posted - 14 November 2013 11:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks Wildman! I had also talked to one of the members when he came to tow my rti ramp(jetta) to the shop.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 14 November 2013 11:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm glad we got the information. I had sent an e-mail but apparently, it was to someone no longer involved.
COOL!! One of my favorite days!!
BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Club Member
Posted - 14 November 2013 14:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Toys for Tots in the a.m., club Christmas party in the p.m. Great way to get in the true Christmas spirit!
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Toy drive Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply