Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | SWB Technical Forum | soft top problems Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 21 November 2013 18:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I haven't had my top on all summer. I tried to put it on today and it doesn't fit right. It seems to have shrunk. I can't raise the rear bar now and the back is still sagging some in the middle but the corners are tight as can be and the corners of the top wont line up the the corner of the tub. It's pulled to far forward. Anyone else have this problem and a fix for it?
Mr Moke
St Peters, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 21 November 2013 18:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Check the straps between 2 and 3 bow. Mine get twisted sometimes and it acts the same way.

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT!

thetoejam
High Ridge, MO
Online Member
Posted - 21 November 2013 19:27  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Try to heat the top. Some can be a pain to put on when it's cold. Leave it out in the sun next time we have some, find a heated garage, of run the heater for a while.
Forums | SWB Technical Forum | soft top problems Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply