Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Product Reviews | AlloyUSA Balljoints Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Lil Toe
Labadie, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 December 2013 11:34  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Ok, since the XRF's are already showing signs of wear (I believe bandit didn't have much luck with them either) I was searching for some alternatives and came across a pretty good sale ($144) on AlloyUSA ones with free ship:

http://www.cseoffroad.com/11801.html

I'm reserving the right for a further review down the road, though my driving/wheeling habits aren't really typical anyway. I'm the guy who wore out a set of Iroks in less than 6k miles and is looking at his third set of balljoints at 8,500 miles

BTW, they also have CJ and JK sets on sale for a similar price, seems they are normally around $200.

marvin
Fenton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 12 December 2013 18:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
They look very similar to the polyperformance ball joints I bought and installed. Waiting for a review.
shotwell
Gerald, MO
Club Member
Posted - 3 January 2014 7:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I put a set on my self,we will see.price was very nice.
jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 27 January 2014 18:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have XRF, don't they have a lifetime warranty?
Forums | Product Reviews | AlloyUSA Balljoints Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed