Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | axles Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Wiggleworm
Crystal City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 14 December 2013 12:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
14 bolt from 01 chevy express 3500, 9 inch from 78 bronco mud truck 150 each
JohnsonM
St. louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 16 December 2013 12:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
how wide is the van axle?

Edited by - JohnsonM on 12/16/2013 12:40:07 PM

Wiggleworm
Crystal City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 16 December 2013 16:20  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Ill have to drive over to my aunts to measure it. Ill take a couple of days for me to get out there.
eddieb1965
Winchester, IL
Online Member
Posted - 17 December 2013 7:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
What does the 9" have for gears??
eddieb1965
Winchester, IL
Online Member
Posted - 17 December 2013 7:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Also is it front or rear?
Holaday
St. Peters , MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 December 2013 7:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Info on the 9 inch please
Wiggleworm
Crystal City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 December 2013 17:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
14B and 9" are rear axles. No idea on gears, never opened them. Would assume whatever is stock. Also have a hi pinion 44 front from the same bronco. The wedges are "!"!"CAST"!"!"!". Planned to put them under my S10 years ago but needed the vehicle mobile and went with other axles I had. Havent had any problems with the axles I used so never went any further with the bronco axles. Unless someone buys the front in the next few months its getting stripped for my xj project. Had the set listed for 300 and got lots of calls but nobody wanted to deal with the CAST WEDGES.
chrispy
, CO
Online Member
Posted - 17 December 2013 19:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
do you have the stock radius arms for the axle? its really not a bad axle if you plan on doing a conversion with a ford style radius arm configuration
Wiggleworm
Crystal City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 December 2013 22:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Yes I have the arms. Not in the greatest of shape but I have them.
Wiggleworm
Crystal City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 19 December 2013 9:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
The 14b is 69" wms to wms
eddieb1965
Winchester, IL
Online Member
Posted - 2 January 2014 10:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Wiggleworm, What is the width wms-wms on the Ford frontend ? Passenger drop and big Ford pattern ?
Wiggleworm
Crystal City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 January 2014 9:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sorry eddie but Ive decided to disassemble the front axle for my own purposes. Dont know the width but its 5 on 5.5
eddieb1965
Winchester, IL
Online Member
Posted - 3 January 2014 13:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
No problem,I was going to have to work around the cast wedges anyway...
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | axles Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply