Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Non-Jeep Parts Classifieds | 2008 Ram 2500, 6.7 Cummins, deleted, 35s Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
fltblkjps
Virden, IL
Online Member
Posted - 17 December 2013 16:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Im selling my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab truck. Im the 2nd owner. I bought the truck completely stock from an older guy. Truck is in GREAT shape, never wrecked, one small dent on the rear behind the tire. Truck has been debadged. Very clean looking! Truck has tinted windows all around. Stock, Gray interior, cloth, stain resistant seats, Goodyear rubber floor mats, NO holes or anything, seats aren't worn.

It is a 6.7 Cummins, runs great, NO issues whatsoever. The truck has a DPF delete, H+S EGR delete, and a Smarty Jr tuner. It runs SO much better and gets much better fuel economy. Automatic trans, shifts great! Ive never turned the tuner up, only used it to reset the computer after deletes. Ive never towed anything with it. It does have a hitch and gooseneck in the bed. I put herculiner in the bed instead of a drop in liner. Four wheel drive works great.

It is a TRX offroad package, added skids plates. Limited Slip rear differential. Bilstein 5100 shocks up front, and a Bilstein 5100 steering stabilizer. 35" BFG KM2 tires with about 1/4 tread mounted on the stock steel wheels that are in good shape. No rash or scratches. This is a super nice truck and I hate to sell it. Its never been wrecked or in the body shop. Super clean and super sharp! Excellent truck. $27,000. I need to stay around there due to payoff. Located in Virden, IL. (south of Springfield) Id consider partial trades for a semi built Jeep thats still daily drivable, 94-02 Cummins, heck I don't know, leave me a message here or text me with what you have or interest.

217 six five 2 - three 9 one eight.

Mr Moke
St Peters, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 17 December 2013 18:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
How many miles on it?

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT!

Bushwhacker
, IL
Club Member
Posted - 18 December 2013 7:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Pics?
fltblkjps
Virden, IL
Online Member
Posted - 18 December 2013 11:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
61,700 or so, I DD it so the mileage goes up some.

Forgot to add pics, sorry.

Edited by - fltblkjps on 12/18/2013 11:32:28 AM

jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 20 December 2013 17:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Those are 35's? Oh, and could you come detail mine and make it look that clean?
fltblkjps
Virden, IL
Online Member
Posted - 21 December 2013 20:35  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Yeah, 35" KM2s, they are worn down though. I had a leveling kit on it, but the tires looked too small. IMO they still do. 37s would be good on it.

LoL I clean it a lot. I don't like getting salt on it, especially letting it sit on there. We have a decent wash bay at work, so I try to keep it shiny.

jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 22 December 2013 10:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have 35" Toyo MT's on mine, and they definitely look bigger. And, your interior is spotless.

Anyway, GLWS.

fltblkjps
Virden, IL
Online Member
Posted - 22 December 2013 10:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Thanks! I love the truck, but I miss my 12 valve.. Err, a 5.9 for that matter. And Im a regular cab kind of guy, the QC is just too much cab for me. Impulse buy a year and a half ago haha
fltblkjps
Virden, IL
Online Member
Posted - 9 January 2014 15:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Any interest?
Forums | Non-Jeep Parts Classifieds | 2008 Ram 2500, 6.7 Cummins, deleted, 35s Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed