Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Non-Jeep Parts Classifieds | WFFPD Gun Raffle Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 3 Pages Long:    1 2 3 
Author Topic
Wranglerkenny
Foley, MO
Online Member
Posted - 22 December 2013 16:50  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Wow. Another year has gone by and it is once again time to purchase next years gun raffle calendars. While the physical calendars are not yet available, the online presales have begun. All you have to do is go to www.wffpd.org and follow the instructions. Oh, and be sure to mention your favorite district treasurer as the one who sent you.
I have not yet seen the list of guns to be raffled next year, but I was told there will be better guns given away. Personally, I am hoping it will have less .22 calibers and more "real" guns.
Thanks to people like you, last years raffle was a rousing success. We hope to at least match last years success and with help from folks like you we will.
Remember, buy early, buy often, and buy several! They make good Christmas gifts. Also, don't forget New Years gifts, Boxing Day gifts, (for all of you Canadians) Valentines gifts, and any other holiday you can think of. Heck, why wait for a holiday?

Thank you all in advance!

"HIS"
02 TJ 4" Long Arm, 1" BL, 4.88's, Belly-up Skid Plate, Front and Rear ARB's, 35-12.50-15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, Warn 9000 Winch
"HERS"
06 Liberty Sport

steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 23 December 2013 6:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
whats the officeal name we put in there kenny?
Wranglerkenny
Foley, MO
Online Member
Posted - 28 December 2013 12:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sorry it took so long to respond. The name would be Masterson. Kenny Masterson.

"HIS"
02 TJ 4" Long Arm, 1" BL, 4.88's, Belly-up Skid Plate, Front and Rear ARB's, 35-12.50-15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, Warn 9000 Winch
"HERS"
06 Liberty Sport

pickle
Saint Peters, MO
Online Member
Posted - 29 December 2013 16:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Can I get a calendar both mailed and emailed?
geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Club Member
Posted - 6 January 2014 20:45  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
done ordered mine lready
Lil Toe
Labadie, MO
Club Member
Posted - 7 January 2014 11:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Got my two again this year for ya Kenny, better do a little better with my winning anything though.

BTW, I don't mind the 22's, especially the Henry's, the Blackpowders are the "meh" for me, but I'm not gonna complain if I win one

geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Club Member
Posted - 7 January 2014 17:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'll take what ever I can get
CHIEFWAHO
Thayer, KS
Online Member
Posted - 17 January 2014 7:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Ordered my 2014 calendar today. Thanks Kenny
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 17 January 2014 7:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
got mine the other day..:)
Area-51
Grinnell, IA
Club Member
Posted - 18 January 2014 22:31  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Ordered my two again. Hopefully better luck this year than last :)
jcwrangler
Ste Genevieve , MO
Online Member
Posted - 19 January 2014 17:12  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
ordered 2 for me!
Wranglerkenny
Foley, MO
Online Member
Posted - 19 January 2014 18:20  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks to everyone! I just found out the actual calendars are just now going to print, but rest assured the entries are in for the first of February.

"HIS"
"HERS"
06 Liberty Sport

jcwrangler
Ste Genevieve , MO
Online Member
Posted - 2 February 2014 22:1  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I got an emailed Calendar and it doesn't show a drawing until May is that correct?
steveinil
columbia , IL
Club Member
Posted - 3 February 2014 8:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
yeah thats what mine showes too seems strange....would have been nice to know
Wranglerkenny
Foley, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 February 2014 11:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sorry about the May thing. I didn't know about it until last week. It will still be for 52 weeks, but will start the first of May and end April of 2015. This has to do with having the funds to purchase the firearms in advance. The fire district, being a tax supported entity, doesn't start receiving its funds until January of the calendar year. By the time December rolls around, we are running low on money. By law though, we have to. We wanted to be able to purchase the guns up front, get the calendars to print, and still have enough time to sell them.

"HIS"
"HERS"
06 Liberty Sport

jcwrangler
Ste Genevieve , MO
Online Member
Posted - 7 February 2014 21:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
no problem I thought it was a mistake but as long as you rig it for me to win a glock or AR I am good whenever it starts and ends :)
Forums | Non-Jeep Parts Classifieds | WFFPD Gun Raffle Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 3 Pages Long:    1 2 3

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply