Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Feb 15th MWJT trip to Washita Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 17 January 2014 11:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Just handily happens to coordinate with the open wheeling event at Washita.

Please sign up so we can make sure we have guides available. Noting if you prefer easy/mod/difficult would be extremely helpful.

http://www.midwestjeepthing.com/events/event_detail.asp?eventid=984&month=2&year=2014

Hope to see you all there!

1 Long CJ
Highland, IL
Online Member
Posted - 18 January 2014 8:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
15th or 16th?
jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 18 January 2014 16:5  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I would guess 15th, as that's the day that is on the calendar and also the day that Suz has the "open wheeling day" on the calendar.
jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 19 January 2014 20:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Confirmed 15th, and fixed this thread.
hillbillyxj
Belleville , IL
Online Member
Posted - 27 January 2014 21:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'll be there for this one. Gonna be the first time back to the park in a year. Looking forward to running some moderate trails and testing out these new tires and wheels I got.
Boyer343
Belleville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 28 January 2014 16:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
As usual I'll be at washita
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 3 February 2014 12:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Only 10 Jeeps so far? C'mon guys, where is the Washita Valentines Day love??
ss&j
high ridge , MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 February 2014 16:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
this sux we have plans that day and eve
we never been to washita plus not sure
if our jk is setup for that park i heard its
rough
we are totaly stock no lift no locker no winch
running on street 31" goodyear wranglers for now
DevilDoc
bethalto, IL
Online Member
Posted - 3 February 2014 16:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
If we're talking about a JK, my opinion is you'll be fine. This was my first trip off road when I bought mine. The only thing that takes some getting used to is the sound of frame grinding on rocks. And if you have an option, use rock sliders instead of side steps.

I cracked one of mine...

ss&j
high ridge , MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 February 2014 17:12  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
thanx for the info
we have all the goodies comin soon
shotwell
Gerald, MO
Club Member
Posted - 3 February 2014 21:1  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
planning on going.
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 7 February 2014 7:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
A week and a day away! Looking at the weather, it is predicted to be in the mid 40's. It'll feel like a heat wave after the weather this week! Be sure to sign up and let us know your desired trail level: easy, mod or difficult so we can be sure to have trail guides ready for you!
Peep
Columbia, IL
Club Member
Posted - 8 February 2014 10:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
It will be 52 and sunny. LOL!!!
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 8 February 2014 12:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Hey, it got to 52 and sunny for about 2 minutes on Sunday right before we left! Lol
BernerDad
Ellisville, MO
MWJT Secretary/ Membership
Posted - 9 February 2014 10:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Man, I'd love to go back to Washita -- it's been almost six years since I was there, and at that time I was driving an '08 JKUX. Aside from taking down a couple of little trees with that big ol' thing, it did fine. I'm sure the Lil' Red Rubicon would do even better.

Unfortunately, my daughter's 20th birthday dinner is that evening. Ah well... there'll be another time!

Y'all have fun next weekend!

Forums | Trail Head | Feb 15th MWJT trip to Washita Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply