Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 76 on Up CJ5 Doors Fiberglass Set and MORE! Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
D
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 18 January 2014 21:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have a decent set of 76 and newer CJ5 hard doors with sliding windows. Fiberglass is good and so are windows, there is some black over spray on the windows here and there that will need to be wiped off with thinner. They Need a set of $20 cab locks but other wise in restorable usable shape. I am asking $250 for these. They look like this.
[img][/img]

I also have 2 set's of 76 and newer Soft top doors in decent usable shape with years of life left. One set in the old Best top tiger top style and and the other set is the Nicer top they used to sell before the supertop

I cannot remember the Best top name but they have poofy insulation around the door openings sewn into the vinyl to seal a bit better. They are both pretty much the same and use whitco style frames

Both are nutmug tan color and have been used to wheel with. All windows are clear enough and zippers work just fine. One side I think was repaired at a boat shop at one time.

$125 firm on each set of soft doors.

These are located in St Louis County and I can meet you to pick them up.

Email me if you are interested in any of them.

dsinks@att.net

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 76 on Up CJ5 Doors Fiberglass Set and MORE! Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed