Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | March Madness! March 29 @ Bison Ranch Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 5 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 
Author Topic
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 23 January 2014 12:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Click here to sign up and for the details!

http://www.midwestjeepthing.com/events/event_detail.asp?eventid=988&month=3&year=2014

Edited by - JaneS on 1/23/2014 3:07:01 PM

BradXJ
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 23 January 2014 14:12  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Is this a Jeep only event or can I bring my 4runner?I hate wheelin the YJ! I know its been open before but we seem to have more Jeep only events than ever before.

Original member #7 from 1997.
95 YJ 35s lockers etc.
2000 4runner, 4in lift 33s rear locker 4.56 gear etc.
ASE Master Tech + L1

JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 23 January 2014 14:34  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Honestly, I'm not sure. Let me as the BOD. Thanks Brad.
ss&j
high ridge , MO
Club Member
Posted - 23 January 2014 14:50  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
we would love to go what are the fees
Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 25 January 2014 22:1  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
We're still working out the fees with the Ranch and we'll post as soon as we know. Last year it was $30 for members, $6 for passengers and a few $$ more for non-members. So we'll try to keep it close to that.

These days we're not in a mood to exclude non-jeeps. We do need to keep with the required equipment outlined here. http://midwestjeepthing.com/GetReady/
We are however a bit concerned that full size vehicles may not do so well there, besides that, all of our guides are more adept at spotting the smaller vehicles. So we'd like to stick with smaller vehicles.

More details to follow.

DevilDoc
bethalto, IL
Online Member
Posted - 27 January 2014 21:34  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Just out of curiosity, is there a chance to turn this in to a camping Friday, wheeling Saturday outing? The camping and camp fire banter was a lot of fun when I went a couple years ago.
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 28 January 2014 11:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
We can see if any of the BOD is up for the camping bit. I can tell you the only camping that is going to happen by this girl in March is at the Super 8.
Boyer343
Belleville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 28 January 2014 16:31  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Should be at this as well
ss&j
high ridge , MO
Club Member
Posted - 28 January 2014 16:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
we would camp if they would let us
hillbillyxj
Belleville , IL
Club Member
Posted - 28 January 2014 17:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I could be down for some camping.
BernerDad
Ellisville, MO
MWJT Secretary/ Membership
Posted - 28 January 2014 18:35  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Never been there, so I don't know what the camping scenario is, but if tents are cool, and there's a little power, I could be up for that!
wiredawg_mg
Columbia, IL
Club Member
Posted - 28 January 2014 19:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
^^^^tents yes, power no.
shotwell
Gerald, MO
Club Member
Posted - 28 January 2014 20:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Lake view camping,with coyote sound effects.
DevilDoc
bethalto, IL
Online Member
Posted - 28 January 2014 21:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
The coyote sound effects are the best part! Tents are cool, I think a couple ppl had small camper trailers.
jeepr
Crestwood, MO
MWJT Webmaster
Posted - 29 January 2014 8:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Correct, just a field with tents or whatever you bring. Bathrooms (if open) are not close. No power, no showers.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 29 January 2014 10:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
and that coyote sound comes from the people around the fire
Forums | Trail Head | March Madness! March 29 @ Bison Ranch Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 5 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed