Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | YJ Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
FatBoy99
Arnold, MO
Online Member
Posted - 16 February 2014 10:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Looking for a solid YJ for my daughter. 4cyl. 6cyl. doesn't matter. Just need a everyday driver.
bassman jeff
st. peters, MO
Club Member
Posted - 1 March 2014 21:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
im selling my 88 yj updated 4.0 and aw4 from a 95 xj runs good very clean straigh and no rust 4 lift on 33 soft top 4800 obo i bought a new jk so selling this one
Clancy - Tater
Soulard, MO
Online Member
Posted - 26 March 2014 14:37  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have a 95 YJ that has been covered inside and out with linex bed liner. It has no rust prior to this being done either. Has 90,000 miles and runs great. I have a brown besttop softtop that was purchased by the prior owners, put on, but never put down. I linex over most of the mounting holes, but you can get it back on if you wanted. The doors didnt get linexed because I had no thought of ever putting the top or doors back on.
I painted the roll cage black as well. Started on the dash and console. The jeep came to be dark green with brown seats and top.

Just read this and the though crossed my mind to sell since I also have a JKU that I just purchased. More than happy to have send you some pictures and talk about a price.

Tater

Crush Orange '12 Unlimited

Forums | Jeep Parts - Want To Buy | YJ Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply