Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | New tow rig! Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 4 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 
Author Topic
Mr Moke
St Peters, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 28 February 2014 11:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Jane and I have acquired our new tow rig.
2014 Ram 3500 Laramie with Cummins. WooHoo

http://s1240.photobucket.com/user/markschuth/library/Ram%20pics

Edited by - Mr Moke on 2/28/2014 11:07:39 AM

Elrod
St louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 28 February 2014 13:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Congrads Mark. I am sure you guys will get good use out of it.
Holaday
St. Peters , MO
Club Member
Posted - 28 February 2014 14:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Awesome! Congrats to both of you
loadbreak
High Ridge, MO
MWJT Vendor Relations
Posted - 28 February 2014 16:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Nice! Congrats !
RUBINOT
St Charles, MO
Club Member
Posted - 28 February 2014 17:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Wow....very nice :) congrats
ytee
Roxana, IL
Club Member
Posted - 28 February 2014 21:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Congratulations!!! Even if it is not a Ford...LOL

Edited by - ytee on 2/28/2014 9:44:26 PM

xj6in
Where hi-cap mags are legal and pot is not!!!, MO
Online Member
Posted - 28 February 2014 22:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Man that is awesome, and now you and Mick Kell have twin trucks (well actually his is a 2500) but same color and everything...

Of course you know a diesel is a waste of money...

bassman jeff
st. peters, MO
Club Member
Posted - 1 March 2014 20:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
you sure its not Bobs i see a post office in the background ? looks great
Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 1 March 2014 21:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Now you're all ready for the fun this year!
Mr Moke
St Peters, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 2 March 2014 12:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Dave, I like to waste my money. If I could have spent twice as much for a jet powered truck I would have.

Then again, who wouldnt want a jet powered anything?

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT!

xj6in
Online Member
Posted - 2 March 2014 15:12  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm with you buddy (just had to beat that "out of stater" to the punch)... It's ashame that they have the restrictions tightened down on the new ones so much when it comes to power adders... but with the numbers they are putting out, it really doesn't matter... The only advice I can give you, is keep the front tires off soft ground, the front end weight is insane...

On the jet powered thing, about 8 years ago I met a guy up in Hannibal that had a "jet" powered, 17'ish old school jet boat... that thing was insane, it sounded like it was idling and going across the water (floating on air above it) about 70mph... no one had ever seen him actually get into it since the boat was already at that speed with minimum throttle..

BobC
Saint Peters, MO
Club Member
Posted - 2 March 2014 17:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Nice Truck and its a Dodge!

Oh yeah nice post office in the background too.

xj6in
Online Member
Posted - 2 March 2014 19:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Bobs new screen background... :D

Edited by - xj6in on 3/2/2014 7:22:44 PM

chrispy
, CO
Club Member
Posted - 2 March 2014 20:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
not sure what punch you were beating someone to dave.. Moke already said he wanted to pull 2 jeeps on a gooseneck, and be bought the right truck to do it with.. its not like he bought a 3/4 ton truck to pull around a couple of scooters, or a canoe, or a 2 seat convertible... now THAT would be a waste of money....
xj6in
Online Member
Posted - 2 March 2014 21:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
It's just SO easy... bless your heart..
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 7 March 2014 8:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
LOL
Forums | General Discussion Forum | New tow rig! Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 4 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed