Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | jeep cj5 for sale Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
topwater15
brentwood, MO
Online Member
Posted - 2 March 2014 14:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
1973 cj5 304. Drives great, actually took it out today in the snow and had a blast. Pictures down below.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4336674839.html

Need to purchase larger family car quickly. So unfortunately I need to sell this. Any offers, let me know.

D
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 March 2014 5:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Are the door openings altered?
topwater15
brentwood, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 March 2014 17:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
The bottom where you step over has been reinforced. I also have half doors that go with this jeep that are painted the same color as the jeep.

636.236.6816 if anyone would like to call or text. I my baby gone in a month to purchase a large suv

D
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 March 2014 10:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
So a aftermarket top wont fit? It looks like it wouldnt fit for sure with those door openings being altered.
topwater15
brentwood, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 March 2014 17:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Not sure to be honest, im assuming it would because I sold its original hard top last year. I only drive it on the weekends, let me know if you would like to check it out.
topwater15
brentwood, MO
Online Member
Posted - 16 March 2014 18:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
$6,500 obo. Still avail.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | jeep cj5 for sale Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed