Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1.5" Wheel Spacers 5x4.5 bolt Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Muskito
Caledonia, MO
Online Member
Posted - 19 March 2014 14:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Rough Country, These haven't been ran quite a year yet. Just got new wheels and no need for them. Includes all the lugs. They've only seen very light offroading, twice.
Muskito
Caledonia, MO
Online Member
Posted - 19 March 2014 14:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
* askng $80
hoss554
Mammoth Spring, AR
Online Member
Posted - 21 March 2014 7:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I am Interested in these for a friend would you ship them? and what would be the cost?
Muskito
Caledonia, MO
Online Member
Posted - 21 March 2014 8:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have someone local that said he wants them, but I have not heard back yet. If he contacts me today they will be sold. Otherwise I can check into shipping costs for you. I will send all the papers that came with them as well. I'll get back to you on here tonight.
Muskito
Caledonia, MO
Online Member
Posted - 23 March 2014 19:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sold
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1.5" Wheel Spacers 5x4.5 bolt Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed