Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | **Need Something Fabbed Quickly Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Burns
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 20 March 2014 21:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I need someone in STL to fab new shock perches on the front axle of my WJ. I pulled the springs off this evening to install a lift and the perches crumbled. Any help is appreciated and I available as early as tomorrow. (314)401-5527.

Here is a link to another WJ with the same issue for an idea of what's needed:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/wj-spring-perch-repair-walkthrough-2222849/

Burns
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 25 March 2014 19:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I borrowed a welder. Thanks to everyone who offered to help here.
chrispy
, CO
Online Member
Posted - 26 March 2014 4:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
burns, glad you got it taken care of...

sorry no one offered here, at least publicly...

I suspect with march madness and the MM prerun this month, most of the usually helpful folks had their time pretty much accounted for this month... timing just didn't work out.

Burns
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 26 March 2014 6:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I did receive a couple texts from folks offering assistance. Busy month though for sure. Thanks Chrispy.
Forums | General Discussion Forum | **Need Something Fabbed Quickly Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed