Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 97-02 TJ Wrangler Poison Spyder Hood Louver Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
rjacobs
Ballwin, MO
Online Member
Posted - 2 April 2014 10:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I have a brand new hood louver from Poison Spyder for 97-02 TJ Wrangler. Sold my TJ before I could install it. Still new in package. Powder coated black from Poison Spyder. Looking to get out of it what I paid which is $160, but willing to entertain reasonable offers.

Also posted this on the facebook group, but I know not everybody has facebook.

little95-YJ
Hart of the barn. AKA Barnhart, MO
Online Member
Posted - 2 April 2014 21:33  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'll give you $140.00 for it. Text or call me 314-518-478o thanks Chris text is preferred I work long hours here lately.
rjacobs
Ballwin, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 April 2014 22:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
sold to Chris
little95-YJ
Hart of the barn. AKA Barnhart, MO
Online Member
Posted - 5 April 2014 15:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Bobby thanks again it was nice meeting you. That's a really good looking Jeep you got too.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 97-02 TJ Wrangler Poison Spyder Hood Louver Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply