Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | M38 BARN FIND Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
SOS
Troy, MO
Club Member
Posted - 2 April 2014 13:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
For the jeep purists, I have found an M38 that is really solid. Call Bill for details at 618-971-6972. I will post some lousy photo's. I think the seats are in the same building. He is looking for the tittle tomorrow and is sure he has it. Still has the jerry can, original bows for the top, the cool distributor and wire (amphibious), etc. As much as it kills me, I will pass. (ben there done that) Jeep does not run, and hasn't for years. That's all I know, just passing the info on. He is taking offers, but believes it could be worth as much as $3000 to the right guy. He will take the best offer in a couple weeks.

Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 2 April 2014 22:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Dream Jeep! I wish I could afford a 3rd Jeep. Looks like all its missing is a Eugene the Jeep decal!
edross
beardstown, IL
Online Member
Posted - 16 April 2014 20:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAW YOUR POST AND BAUGHT IT ,THANK'S ed
SOS
Troy, MO
Club Member
Posted - 17 April 2014 17:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Keep me posted on it, have you picked it up yet?
edross
beardstown, IL
Online Member
Posted - 18 April 2014 17:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
not yet , tomorrow is the plain-----thanks for the post I love old jeeps---ed
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | M38 BARN FIND Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply