Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Replacement Motor Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Club Member
Posted - 2 April 2014 19:33  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Any suggestions on where to get a replacement motor? The old 4.0 is starting to falter a bit and I figure I better get replacement before I create an oil slick somewhere.
BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Club Member
Posted - 3 April 2014 8:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I would give Axle Boy a call, unless you find one privately.
Tiger Shark
Manchester, MO
Club Member
Posted - 3 April 2014 20:54  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I bought my replacement off of a company that listed through ebay motors. I called them directly rather than using ebay and I also did some research to make sure they were a reputable business. I can't find my documentation for the name of the company though. They shipped it in a nice plastic crate right to my door. I had to return the core, but the price included picking it up after it was put back in the crate.
geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Club Member
Posted - 4 April 2014 18:27  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
would be nice if you couold remember the name of the company
Big Chief
St,Charles, MO
Online Member
Posted - 14 April 2014 1:0  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I usually build my own but was in time crunch w a customers van and bought from flite line engines, good price and everything looked good
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Replacement Motor Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed