Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1974 Jeep CJ5 35's Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
snacob14
Festus, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 April 2014 19:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Selling my jeep. This is a 74 cj 5, top is in good shape, jeep was meticulously maintained. It has some rust, and the front pinion gear broke, so it is currently sitting on an empty front axle. I have a fairly newly rebuilt front with the same gear ratio ready to install. I'm currently back in school, my wife is nearing the end of her pregnancy with twins so I have zero time to work on this.
-304 v8
-3spd trans
-dana 44 rear axle
-have an aluminum intake for it
-diamond plate corner gaurds
runs good, fires right up, has an msd electronic ignition, 35" ssr swamper tires, have installed cavalier seats and a few other odds an ends for it.
Looking for $3000. Going on craigslist this weekend, thought I'd give it up to you guys first.

314-226-3008
Edited by - snacob14 on 4/8/2014 7:29:55 PM

Edited by - snacob14 on 4/8/2014 7:30:25 PM

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1974 Jeep CJ5 35's Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed