Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Non-Jeep Parts Classifieds | WTB: Steel Shipping Container Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
dirtydan
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 May 2014 21:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Looking to purchase a 20 or 40' steel conex box. Just need something for storage while building a house.

I know there are plenty of dealers on craigslist... but was hoping there may be someone on here in the business or know of one for sale at a better rate. I have access to cranes and trucking to get it moved.

Thanks
Dan

pudggie
Oakville, MO
Club Member
Posted - 6 May 2014 22:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Try the place at river view and hall street bought a used one from them and they bought it back two yrs later for what I bought it for was only out 250 for delivery I had a 40 foot container cast 1200
oldjudge
manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 9 May 2014 9:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
The guy who owns Croft trailer in valley park has one for sale from his chesterfield location, The owners name is mike
dirtydan
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 13 May 2014 6:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks for the tips... I found one. Now to get the **** thing delivered.
Forums | Non-Jeep Parts Classifieds | WTB: Steel Shipping Container Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed