Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Non-Jeep Parts Classifieds | 2004 Chevy Suburban LT 4WD $6500 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Adonis
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 20 May 2014 16:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Got a nice, clean 04 Suburban for sale. Tan leather interior, bucket middle seats and bench third row. Tow package rated at 8400 lbs. Its owned by my parents but they just picked up a new Yukon. Used for their business and has 277k miles. New trans last year. Photos are in my craigslist ad. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4479913355.html

91blaze
Winfield, MO
Club Member
Posted - 21 May 2014 12:37  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I'm looking for a burb

is the mileage correct? 277k on an 04?

Adonis
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 21 May 2014 14:27  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Yep, 277k is correct and it is a 2004. However, the trans was just replaced last year and the engine is solid with no issues at all. This truck was used by my parents for their home inpsection business so they drove all over St. Louis in it. Because it was their business vehicle they took meticulous care of it with all the scheduled maintenance and all. They also used it quite a bit to go visit my brother who was in the Air Force at the time down in Florida. If you are in Troy I am actually just down the road from you off Hwy 61 and N. Point Prairie. Only about 5 minutes from Troy. You are welcome to come by anytime and check it out, take it for a drive. Dont let the mileage scare you, this thing is a tank.
91blaze
Winfield, MO
Club Member
Posted - 21 May 2014 14:47  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
perfect - I'll come check it out tonight or tomorrow then. what's your phone number?
Adonis
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 21 May 2014 15:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
No problem I am available either day. Phone is 636 734 5896 you can call or text and I will give you the address.
Adonis
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 22 May 2014 17:1  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Let me know if you want to come by tonight. I will be here.
91blaze
Winfield, MO
Club Member
Posted - 23 May 2014 12:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
bought an 01 3/4T last night
Adonis
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 23 May 2014 16:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
No problem. Anyone else need a nice suburban?
Adonis
Wentzville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 27 May 2014 7:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Make me an offer. I need this thing gone from my driveway.
Forums | Non-Jeep Parts Classifieds | 2004 Chevy Suburban LT 4WD $6500 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply