Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Running AMC 304 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
hfab784
St. Charles, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 June 2014 17:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Selling my AMC 304 motor, it's still in my Jeep and can be driven. Motor is stock and runs great, no blow by and great compression on all cylinders.

Selling motor pan to carb, no electronics, will include a set of fenderwell headers

314-799-Six983

geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Club Member
Posted - 6 June 2014 20:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
price
hfab784
St. Charles, MO
Online Member
Posted - 9 June 2014 10:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
$475.00
hfab784
St. Charles, MO
Online Member
Posted - 10 June 2014 15:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
geo what are you looking for?
geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 June 2014 20:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
thinking about switching out the 4.0, but i guess i am gonna have to find and tranny and transfer as well. My brother has a 302 with the tranny/transfer case but the tranny is a four speed granny low. Not sure on what to do yet. You have any idea where to get a tranny /transfer for it ?
eddieb1965
Winchester, IL
Online Member
Posted - 13 June 2014 11:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
If I got busy I have a T-150/Dana 20 that is coming out for my 4 speed/Dana 300 swap.I'm a ways away,but could help at least to Alton,Edwardsville area.150.00 for trans,transfer case and skidplate if your interested.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Running AMC 304 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply