Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 37" Mud Grapplers Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
T&ERun
Ellisville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 16 June 2014 16:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Would like to sell my 37/13.50/17 Mud Grapplers. I'm getting old, I want a quieter tire. They have about 4000 miles on them and at least 75%tread. I have 4 good ones and the spare has a decent slice all the way around the tire on the large tread blocks from rubbing my rear bumper. It's fine for a spare but I will admit I don't use it to drive on daily. $1000 for all 5.
T&ERun
Ellisville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 18 June 2014 22:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
$850??
T&ERun
Ellisville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 July 2014 22:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
$700 guys. This is a steal. The 4 are in VERY good shape. The spare is usable, but you would have to make the call.
jkur11
Springfield , MO
Online Member
Posted - 20 July 2014 18:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Do you have any pictures of the tires?
T&ERun
Ellisville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 20 July 2014 22:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Text me and I'll text you pics.3145682719. Thanks
T&ERun
Ellisville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 21 July 2014 22:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sale pending
T&ERun
Ellisville, MO
Online Member
Posted - 23 July 2014 22:47  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sold
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 37" Mud Grapplers Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed