Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | stuff in my garage for a tj Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
pudggie
Oakville, MO
Club Member
Posted - 26 June 2014 15:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Ive got a spare set of d44 axle shafts $160 for both

Got a rear basket with brackets that mount to the roll bar didnt fit my lj the way I wanted $100

Also got a oba braket and pulleys and belts for a 4.0 w ac or without if your ac or would be on the passanger side kilbey says they work with any non ho 4.0 but I think 84 99 _ould work best $150

Also have a factory rear bumper for a tj $10

Roller fair head 10
Stillooking to see what elsenis here in my garage

Mo.YJ
Villa Ridge, MO
Online Member
Posted - 26 June 2014 16:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I will take the rear bumper... Is it in decent shape?
rwright
St John, MO
Club Member
Posted - 26 June 2014 18:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm interested in the basket, what is the brand and part #.
Can you text me pictures?
Rich. 314-458-5347
pudggie
Oakville, MO
Club Member
Posted - 26 June 2014 18:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Just emailed you about the bumper and just sent a text w pics on the rack
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | stuff in my garage for a tj Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply