Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | XJ and MJ Parts Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
JP_in_STL
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 27 June 2014 0:1  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I no longer have an MJ/XJ and am cleaning out the barn. Make a reasonable offer.

I have a Dana 35 out an MJ with 3:07 gears. Complete hub to hub. Was working when pulled to install the D44.

I have a Dana 30 out an MJ with 3:07 gears. I think it's complete hub to hub. Will check this weekend. Was working when pulled to install a D30 with 3:55 gears.

I have a Dana 30 housing (no brakes, hubs) with disconnect from an XJ/MJ. I think it's missing 1 axle shaft but has gears? Will check this weekend.

I have the rear gray in color cab interior plastic pieces from an MJ. I pulled these from the junkyard and planned to swap the awful red interior out of my MJ. If you have a nice donor XJ for a swap, these are the hard to find pieces.

I have a set of 4 of the 10 spoke stock aluminum wheels from an MJ. No hubcaps though.

I have 2-3 of the 5 spoke stock aluminum "Jeep" wheels from an MJ/XJ.

I have 3 "Bronco" 31" tires, decent tread, would make great rollers for a project or a spare.

I also have some tuneup parts, plugs, cap, belts, etc that I'm not sure what's what anymore. Some Renix, some Chrysler. Look through it if you buy an axle.

All items located in Stanton, MO. jp at johnpinnell dot com is the quickest way to get me.

THANKS!!

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | XJ and MJ Parts Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply