Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 35x12.5x15 X-terrains Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 29 June 2014 15:53  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
4 tires & wheels. 3/8" tread depth, 7/16" on one which must have been the spare most of the time. One was patched due to a nail in the tread.

On chrome wheels that are 5x4.5 with 3.5" back space. (TJ pattern) Wheels are rough, but usable.

$500 for all obo. Will not separate.

fastlx91
Troy, IL
Online Member
Posted - 7 July 2014 21:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Where are you located in IL ?
I am interested.
six one eight nine seven seven fourthousand three hundred and one.
text is best for me in case you see this while I am at work.

Thanks
Eric

79 CJ title, 88 YJ frame 5.0 and NP435 Dana300, Dana44 axles with 4.56-1 gears and full spooling, Also 8"XJ with 44 Front High pinion & radius arms + 44 rear 4.10-1 + 35" Yokohamas

Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 7 July 2014 23:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm in Bethalto.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 35x12.5x15 X-terrains Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply