Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1997 tj Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
jjsryd
pocahontas, IL
Online Member
Posted - 30 June 2014 18:20  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 142,588 miles ICE COLD AC

Front axle dana 44 and has been fully gone through from side to side with all new ball joints, seals, u joints and new mile marker lock out hubs........and is loaded with all the good stuff 4.88 gears, lock rite locker, chevy knuckles with chevy 1/2 ton brakes, ford spindles and hubs, TnT full truss, solid aluminum steering links

Rear axle dana 44 factory ten chromoly shafts, 4.88 gears, and a full spool

Jeep is set up with a long arm lift kit full adjustable links. Upper links just rebuilt.

8000 lb warn winch

custom rock sliders

flat fenders

new dodge durango steering box

rear body armor with flush mount led brake lights

custom front and rear bumpers with swing out tire carrier.

Tires are 35 in mtr's

Trans was rebuilt at 125,000 miles has a deep sump pan and a trans cooler

I am sure there are many things I have forgot to list.....

Asking $10,500.00 for the jeep.
My name is Jason and number is 618-606-1386 my home number is 618-669-3022

Edited by - jjsryd on 6/30/2014 6:57:32 PM

bondoman100
pocahontas, IL
Club Member
Posted - 30 June 2014 23:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
[URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL] [URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL] [URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL]
Holaday
St. Peters , MO
Club Member
Posted - 3 July 2014 19:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
**** I wanted those axles. Can you post pics of the rockers
jjsryd
pocahontas, IL
Online Member
Posted - 3 July 2014 20:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
and you sir may have them for 10,500.00 lol yes ill get some picks of the rockers
jjsryd
pocahontas, IL
Online Member
Posted - 14 July 2014 17:35  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
This jeep came from this web site just over six years ago. I would love to see some one from this site buy it and use it. I have it listed on Craig's list with more pics. Only trade I would take would be some 42s and eight lug bead locks and some cash.
chopper
Crestwood, MO
Club Member
Posted - 18 July 2014 8:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Is this Marvin's old tj? Kind of looks like it. If so.....some things have changed. NOT in a bad way.
marvin
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 18 July 2014 14:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Holy cow! That is my old tj. Nice upgrades. The only way I recognized it from pics is the front turn signals placement, tube fenders and cage. Glad to see it is still around. Would love to have it back but would have to get rid of the JK first.

Edited by - marvin on 7/18/2014 2:51:03 PM

Holaday
St. Peters , MO
Club Member
Posted - 18 July 2014 19:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Any chance you could still take pics of how you did the rockers
jjsryd
pocahontas, IL
Online Member
Posted - 19 July 2014 20:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
The rockers I bought from a guy in st jacob il he said they came from a comp rig that someone on the form ran. If any one wants better pics of the text me and I'll send them to u
jjsryd
pocahontas, IL
Online Member
Posted - 19 July 2014 20:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Marvin I ran into Chad a few years ago he bought the jeep from you. He told me you tride to hunt it down. I had sold it to a friend and it took me three years to get it back. Now I'm selling it again I'm sure I'll miss it who knows maybe it will come back to me some day
jjsryd
pocahontas, IL
Online Member
Posted - 19 July 2014 20:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
The rockers I bought from a guy in st jacob il he said they came from a comp rig that someone on the forum ran. If any one wants better pics of the text me and I'll send them to you

Edited by - jjsryd on 7/23/2014 3:50:02 PM

jjsryd
pocahontas, IL
Online Member
Posted - 2 August 2014 21:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Bump
jjsryd
pocahontas, IL
Online Member
Posted - 19 August 2014 18:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Wife bought a truck today need to move this 10000 firm
jjsryd
pocahontas, IL
Online Member
Posted - 10 September 2014 18:10  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
ttt
jkelly64
St. Louis , MO
Club Member
Posted - 10 September 2014 22:0  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have a 1979 ford f250 Dana 44 axle in my tj and it has ford knuckles and ford brakes and ford spindles. I am interested to know of a way to intermix them. The Chevy outer knuckles have 6 studs and the Ford have five.
jjsryd
pocahontas, IL
Online Member
Posted - 11 September 2014 21:20  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Do your home work and the add never said it was a ford dana 44 it is a waggy 44
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 1997 tj Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply