Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Newbie to Old Pro - Sayersbrook Bison Ranch Run Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2 
Author Topic
Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 2 July 2014 0:35  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Guided trail offroading for all from 'Off the lot Stock' to 'Nut Job Rock Bouncers' at the Sayersbrook Bison Ranch in Potosi, MO. Trail runs will start leaving the pavilion parking lot at 9:00 am, so be there in time to air down, disconnect, chit chat, and what-not. We'll split up into easy, moderate, and 'slightly touched in the head' groups and hit the trails. Intro to offroading class will be offered at the pavilion to anyone who wants one if we get enough interest.

Cost is $30 for the driver and $6 for each passenger. Please bring your lunch and drinks. They will not be provided in order to keep the costs down for everyone.

Please sign up on the MWJT Forum (link below) and INDICATE WHAT DIFFICULTY LEVEL YOU WANT TO RUN.
http://www.midwestjeepthing.com/events/event_detail.asp?eventid=1021&month=7&year=2014

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE INTRO TO OFFROADING CLASS MENTION THAT WHEN YOU SIGN UP!!!
We would like to have a count on how many would be interested in the class.

Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 2 July 2014 0:50  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Oh, and if you would like to be a trail guide, let us know!
Gary04Z06
St. Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 2 July 2014 23:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thinking about going to this. About what time does it wrap up? I have something I need to be back to STL for around 4:30-5....
Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 3 July 2014 8:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Everything usually ends around 5, but its not a problem if you want to leave earlier. Most groups get through the parking lot a few times during the day and so it's easy to head out if you need to.

No camping arrangements have been made with the property owner, so it's a no on camping.

Gary04Z06
St. Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 3 July 2014 23:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Cool, thanks. Let me check one more thing to see if I can make it. I have a stock 13' JKU Rubi, thinking intermediate level? Never been to the ranch so don't know what level I should run in.
Mr Moke
St Peters, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 4 July 2014 10:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Most things at the Ranch can be run with what you have.
Moderate will be fine.

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT!

Gary04Z06
St. Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 4 July 2014 13:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks. Still need to check one thing before I can sign up. Would really like to run out there.
91blaze
Troy, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 July 2014 19:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Cost for kids? 6 and 2 years old.
Gary04Z06
St. Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 8 July 2014 10:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm in, just signed up for the moderate run.
Gary04Z06
St. Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 8 July 2014 12:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Is there a gas station close by to air the tires back up? I have a really small compressor, takes forever.
LawnDart
St. Ann, MO
Club Member
Posted - 8 July 2014 14:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
In the past Skip's cut off has been kids 3 and under free, then reg passenger fee over that... but Jane or Stalker will have to verify that...
91blaze
Troy, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 July 2014 20:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I've got air anyone can use if needed
Gary04Z06
St. Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 8 July 2014 23:33  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks 91Blaze, I might take you up on that. I'll have on-board air at some point.
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 9 July 2014 21:0  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
My Jeep won't be ready for this weekend as stuff keeps coming up and I haven't had much time to get my t-case out. That being said, I still would like to go if anyone wants a rider. Might be good for a newer person to have someone not as new to wheeling with them. Or if anyone is going solo and just wants company and someone to take pics. :)
a_schenavar
Farmington, MO
Online Member
Posted - 10 July 2014 9:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sorry guys, newbie here..did I miss the date on this? Can't seem to find when this will be..also if I haven't missed it yet, I'm looking for some recommendations on what I should attempt trail wise..I just got a 2008 JK 4dr with a small lift 3-3.5" with 33s..and I want to keep it looking pretty lol
a_schenavar
Farmington, MO
Online Member
Posted - 10 July 2014 9:33  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
SON OF A _____ ! found the date lol sorry for the premature questioning..but I'm def gonna check this thing out for sure
Forums | Trail Head | Newbie to Old Pro - Sayersbrook Bison Ranch Run Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed