Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | New thread Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2 
Author Topic
Mr Moke
St Peters, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 15 July 2013 18:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Just wanted to see a new thread started. The last one was 2 days ago. :(

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT!

Jersey
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 15 July 2013 22:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
What shall we talk about?
B
Lakewood, CO
Online Member
Posted - 15 July 2013 23:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
How good D35's are. I loved mine never broke it in 250,000 miles.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 16 July 2013 2:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
And you tried your best. Lol
(Don't jinx yourself)
Grace
Fenton,
Online Member
Posted - 16 July 2013 11:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
What about favorite pool side drinks? Best upgrade you did to your jeep? What did you do to your jeep this last weekend? What you got away with not doing this last weekend?
-Marvin-
Axle Boy
St. Peters, MO
Club Vendor
Posted - 16 July 2013 13:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
It's weird to see the club website get slow and move to facebook and facebook groups. I miss the way it used to be!

I used my old dana 35 brake drums as impromptu poolside coolers.

suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 16 July 2013 16:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
BRING BACK MWJT chat.......oh the laughs!
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 16 July 2013 17:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I agree - when I first came around these boards were always alive with action!

Poolside drink...Beer. Will always be beer for me. A bit off topic - but last night on my last flight of a long trip after many delays, I ordered a Jack and Coke. I thought I was going to enjoy it like I used to; but, the truth...It was no good for me. I never drink soda or whisky anymore - and the two together just didn't do it for me. I think I'm done with soda for good - and if I'm drinking whisky, it will be a nicely aged single malt with a cube.

little95-YJ
Hart of the barn. AKA Barnhart, MO
Online Member
Posted - 16 July 2013 18:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
D35's are all the rage mine is holding up strong. I do have an 8.8 sitting and waiting to go in after and if I ever manage to destroy the D35. Poolside drink I am a beer guy myself.
benboyer
Saint Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 July 2013 18:5  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Went wheelin with everyone at sayersbrook! I think I spelled that right lol and grace I would love to get that picture you took of me coming up the hill after we had to turn around on the first trail!! I don't get many action shots like that since I'm always drivin! Best upgrade I would have to say lift probably and poolside drink would have to be bud light!
BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Club Member
Posted - 17 July 2013 18:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I like unicorns.
tl_rose
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 July 2013 18:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I've been drinking a lot of Ciders lately. My favorite right now is Stella Artois' cider.
I went to the YMCA pool today at Carondelet. They don't sell alcohol, so I smuggled in a bunch of mini Vodka bottles and mixed with my Sprite...Is that wrong?
wiredawg_mg
Columbia, IL
Club Member
Posted - 17 July 2013 18:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
stupid power is out and I am on 3g and the only think to do is post in this thread.

My only issue with a non iced drink at the pool is they tend to get hot fast, on the other hand it is incentive to drink faster.

loadbreak
High Ridge, MO
MWJT Vendor Relations
Posted - 17 July 2013 19:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I drink too much soda..need more Iced tea.
Still gotta have my caffeine !
loadbreak
High Ridge, MO
MWJT Vendor Relations
Posted - 17 July 2013 21:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I Need to reset the toe on my front axle and bleed the brakes in the rear because of new longer..(again) brake lines.

What else is anyone working on ?

benboyer
Saint Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 18 July 2013 6:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
thinkin about puttin in some frame strengthner plates on the ole xj and getting the Arb front on her
Forums | General Discussion Forum | New thread Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply