Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Parting Out The "Tank" - 1991 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 3 Pages Long:    1 2 3 
Author Topic
JASON 77
Waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 5 May 2013 20:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
How much on tcase
kinder1390
alton, IL
Online Member
Posted - 5 May 2013 22:5  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm ready to pick up all the parts we talked about whenever you are

Thanks,
-Nick

Jeepstr52
Park hills, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 May 2013 9:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
thanks for the info on the leafs those are to big for what im looking for also how much for case with sye and shaft
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 6 May 2013 11:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I find this sad.
Tanker
Webster Groves, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 May 2013 15:5  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Kooter... yes, I have a factory OEM gas tank skid that I have never installed... it's practically brand new.
Tanker
Webster Groves, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 May 2013 15:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I know Suz'... I know...
Tanker
Webster Groves, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 May 2013 15:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sorry for my delay in responding to some folks... I'm a one man band trying to disassemble and keep up with everyone's questions, etc.

The motor, transmission and t-case are all available and I know some have asked about those items so I'll respond to you (in order) later tonight.

Tanker
Webster Groves, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 May 2013 15:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
New Price for tires!

The rear tires had slightly more wear than the fronts so I've adjusted the price accordingly.

I estimate now:

1 tire: 100% tread
2 tires: 85% tread
2 tires: 75-80% tread

Jeepstr52
Park hills, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 May 2013 16:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
on the tire and wheel combo trade for a remington 7400 30-06 very nice condition and come 3 full boxed of shells
ITZA
Red Bud, IL
Online Member
Posted - 6 May 2013 16:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
can you text pics of the tires? interested
ryno
Kirkwood, MO
MWJT Treasurer
Posted - 7 May 2013 7:54  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Can I get some pics of the rocker gaurds? 573-Seven4Seven-7956
safetyguy
Fairview Heights, IL
Online Member
Posted - 7 May 2013 8:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Heath,

Do you need some help with the dismantle? I know how busy you are. I'm available if you need help.....

Dennis
618-406-3053

stretch
potosi, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 May 2013 22:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Can you send pics of tires/wheels to 5733664344
Tanker
Webster Groves, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 May 2013 23:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
email responses out tonight... pulled front bumper, winch, dropped fuel tank and started on the front axle tonight.

I'll follow up with some other folks and get some more pictures out via email in the next day or two... THANKS!

Tanker
Webster Groves, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 May 2013 23:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Safety Guy... you're the best, man. FYI - this guy got me in the club, got me to buy this rig to begin with, helped me put on the first lift and is now offering to help me with the part out. This club is the best and I can't thank everyone enough for all the help and support and advice I've received over the years. Love you guys.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Parting Out The "Tank" - 1991 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 3 Pages Long:    1 2 3

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply