Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | parting 1995 XJ Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2 
Author Topic
dauber
Festus, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 December 2013 17:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Bor, if you're still needing the rear springs let me know, not sure what the going prices are on parts, would 25 be in the ballpark for a set? I was trying to keep it a roller as long as possible but looking like someone is wanting the front axle so I'm just pulling what I want and then I'll call someone to haul off the tub.
Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 December 2013 7:51  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I will get back to you today. I am trying to finalize my measurements for rear suspension stretch. Do you know how many leafs are in the pack?
Bor
Manchester, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 December 2013 8:5  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Dauber---- go ahead and let Rich M have them. I think I may need to link my rear. He's close, makes sense---
dauber
Festus, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 December 2013 11:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I'll check with him and see...and they have four leaf's including the main one.
dauber
Festus, MO
Online Member
Posted - 11 December 2013 18:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Front axle gone today, if you need something let me know, it'll probably get hauled off within a week.
Wiggleworm
Crystal City, MO
Online Member
Posted - 14 December 2013 12:35  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
What kind of shape are the doors in and are they vent window style or single window style. Price?
dauber
Festus, MO
Online Member
Posted - 14 December 2013 14:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
They're the vent window that doesn't open style, if I understand what you're saying. The front doors are perfect, the back doors each have a very small "butt dent" as I call it, in them but not bad. NO RUST at all on this thing, the guys who bought the front axle couldn't get over how good of shape the body is in.

I do need the door locks out of these though, I'd like to get the wife's Cherokee changed over to where it takes one key instead of THREE! As to price, shoot me an offer and we'll go from there. They are green with the silver rubber/plastic "bumper strip" on the bottom and have the Country interior panels with the woodgrain and I'm not sure what speakers, they are square and original.

dauber
Festus, MO
Online Member
Posted - 14 December 2013 14:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
If you're in Crystal City then swing on over by and take a quick look, it's the green XJ sitting in the drive on the SW corner of Sunnyside and Huber, you can drive by on Sunnyside and see it easy.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | parting 1995 XJ Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply