Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Projects | 2001 TJ build Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2 
Author Topic
PNYCUK
St. Peters, MO
Club Member
Posted - 11 November 2013 8:31  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Looks good!!
SOS
Troy, MO
Club Member
Posted - 11 November 2013 15:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks, I am pleased with the rig so far. No big issues this weekend, still have the emergency brake to fix, a little driveline issue cured by the rear pinion angle, I will need to shorten the rear driveshaft (my mistake). I still have the factory bumps stops, I will have to add something to them. I will be ready for the next run at Washita.
loadbreak
High Ridge, MO
MWJT Vendor Relations
Posted - 11 November 2013 16:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Looks like a nice build, hope to see you on the trail.
Heisman

Manchester, MO
MWJT Director of PR
Posted - 11 November 2013 16:47  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
very nice
bandit
St.Charles, MO
MWJT Director of Trails
Posted - 12 November 2013 10:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
you got 2 weeks
SOS
Troy, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 November 2013 12:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Ready or not, going to Washita. Inland Truck in St Charles is great for driveshaft shortening. I have a couple hundred miles of street driving on it. Nothing has come apart and it drives well. I will see you on the trails, can't wait!
hack
Glencoe, MO
MWJT Vice President
Posted - 13 November 2013 4:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Very nice! How does it drive? Ready to tear it up on the 30th?
SOS
Troy, MO
Club Member
Posted - 13 November 2013 20:35  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I drives great! I am going to drive it to work a couple days next week 57 miles each way. The first thing that will break is a front axle shaft. Everything else seems pretty solid. I will do my best to behave on the "maiden voyage" to Washita..........
................NOT!!!..............
SOS
Troy, MO
Club Member
Posted - 19 November 2013 16:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Lockers work, still rides nice, drive shaft fixed, no clearance issues, good to go.
Holaday
St. Peters , MO
Club Member
Posted - 20 November 2013 7:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hopefully no breakage on the 30th. Look forward to wheeling with you
bandit
St.Charles, MO
MWJT Director of Trails
Posted - 21 November 2013 10:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Yea Lee, your stuff better not break.
Forums | Projects | 2001 TJ build Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply