Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Need date ideas Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2 
Author Topic
Peep
Columbia, IL
Club Member
Posted - 10 September 2013 18:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
quote:
To place things in perspective to your budget for your "Date Night" for the wife, think about how much you have spent on the Jeep recently???

SWEET!!!! Peep is going to Hawaii for Date Night!

nate
Middle of nowhere, MO
Online Member
Posted - 12 September 2013 8:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
*Sigh*

Not a dime. Sold the TJ 3 years ago. Rocking a Grand Chero now. It sits. I have a 'company' car.

Carl
St Charles, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 September 2013 16:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Clarksville Station in clarksville in Hwy 79. not expensive, but very romantic with inside or outside dinning. Food is excellent. They alsohave a bed & breakfast called Overlook Farm B&B.

Fondue...Stone Cellar Fondue in St Charles City on main street. Need reservations. Very romantic.

Neither place is really a tie place, but they are very very nice. We enjiy both and the romantic relaxed atmosphere.

nate
Middle of nowhere, MO
Online Member
Posted - 12 September 2013 16:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Carl - I've been meaning to check out Clarksville Station. A few of my zone mates have been there and said it was nice.

Thanks for the suggestion.

xj6in
Where hi-cap mags are legal and pot is not!!!, MO
Online Member
Posted - 13 September 2013 12:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Nate, again not a suit and tie. But a fun date is to go over to alton and do one of the hunted trolly tours, and maybe grab dinner at tonys before hand. Or look up mineral springs hotel, I think they do a haunted dinner event. Im not so much into the haunting part, I just like the historical stories that they tell...
stevepoz
Des Peres, MO
Club Member
Posted - 13 September 2013 13:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hard to find a tie place these days - even Tony's doesn't mandate one every night.

As to good food, Farmhaus, Home (limited menu; changes every week), Sydney Street are all excellent. Not sure how big the piggy bank is - if larger, you always have Tony's, Dominics, Giovannis. Annie Gunns.

bluffdweller
member since 1998. Godfrey, IL
Club Member
Posted - 13 September 2013 14:27  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Another place to check out. Not suit and tie but a unique German style establishment, with lots of beer choices and a good wine list.

http://www.ironbarley.com/

My Grandson is a chef there. :)

98 TJ
4.5 RE lift
35's
Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap.
member since 1998
http://midwestjeepthing.com/member/MemberRide_Display.asp?rideid=117

Forums | General Discussion Forum | Need date ideas Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply