Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Intro to Offroad - Oct. 6th Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2 
Author Topic
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 2 October 2013 19:0  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Me there about 7and leave by 7:30. I also don't really remember the way after the turn onto B so hopefully someone who knows the way shows up and can lead us. Lol!
BernerDad
Ellisville, MO
MWJT Secretary/ Membership
Posted - 2 October 2013 20:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Dang, I really wanna go to this... but I've got a 5K in St. Charles in the morning, so the absolute earliest I could get to Potosi is 10am at best... and even then, a JATO might be involved. :-)
antsjeep
st.louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 October 2013 20:12  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
i do believe ill be attending as well
antsjeep
st.louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 October 2013 20:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
im up for meeting at the QT banjo
Lheise88
St. Louis , MO
Club Member
Posted - 3 October 2013 21:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Pretty pumped for this. Be nice to get out and meet everyone.
tl_rose
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 5 October 2013 11:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Me and Bulletproof will be there at around 7:15am. He knows the way, he can lead.
Banjo
Arnold , MO
Club Member
Posted - 5 October 2013 23:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Perfect. Sounds like we will have a good gathering of Jeeps to head down with.
j-mox
Chaffee, MO
Online Member
Posted - 6 October 2013 6:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Well my wife and son are out now. Boy woke up this morning with migraine headache and decided not to go. Hope everybody has a good time today.

Maybe next time.

Rjsjr_83@yahoo.com
Arnold, MO
Club Member
Posted - 6 October 2013 8:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I can't make it til about 10. Is that going to be ok? Don't want to cause a disturbance with the class time.
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 6 October 2013 19:53  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hey Rjsr, sorry that you missed this one! We look forward to catching you next time though...
BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Club Member
Posted - 7 October 2013 13:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Here are some photos I took of the group I led. Great meeting you all, it was a lot of fun.

http://imgur.com/a/Qaegt#0

Edited by - BulletProof on 10/7/2013 1:42:10 PM

Forums | Trail Head | Intro to Offroad - Oct. 6th Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply