Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | March Madness! March 29 @ Bison Ranch Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 5 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 
Author Topic
ss&j
high ridge , MO
Online Member
Posted - 29 January 2014 16:50  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
keep us posted for the camping
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 29 January 2014 18:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I am all over this - but camping - ehhhhhh, not so much. haha.

geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Online Member
Posted - 29 January 2014 21:31  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Jersey that is almost April !!!!! LMAO Of course if I camp, the way i snore, the coyotes may come in the camp looking for the hogs ;)
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 6 March 2014 11:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Signs that spring is here:
1. set back clocks this weekend. More daylight=more bbq time!
2. St. Patty's day on the 17th. Get green and get happy!
3. March 20th is the first official day of spring!
4. March Madness. The official first run of the spring. Time to shake off winter and get out in the woods. If you haven't signed up and plan to attend, please sign up here and remember to include your preferred difficulty level: easy, moderate or difficult
http://www.midwestjeepthing.com/events/event_detail.asp?eventid=988&month=3&year=2014

Remember, the earlier we know, the better we can prepare. The better we can prepare, the better the event will be!

GrapeApe
Crestwood, MO
Online Member
Posted - 11 March 2014 15:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Pricing known yet? Also is there a waiver for my son to bring a friend.

JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 11 March 2014 16:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Our thoughts on pricing are as follows:

Non-Member:
Driver $35
Passenger $7
3 and under free

Member:
Driver $30
Passenger $6
3 and under free

the weird pricing is to cover tax.

As far as the release, Skip requires it, so best to chat with him.

Edited by - JaneS on 3/11/2014 4:28:16 PM

suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 March 2014 11:45  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
What are the prices on camping?
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 12 March 2014 12:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Best of my knowledge it would be $10/night and $5/person after the first one.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 March 2014 12:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks!!
tae73
Jefferson City, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 March 2014 14:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
For those that might camp, what night are people thinking?
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 March 2014 16:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides

Edit. Just looked at the dates and it is now a Saturday run. So, not sure on camping now.

Edited by - suzjeep on 3/12/2014 4:33:50 PM

JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 12 March 2014 20:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
FYI: the bathrooms were not properly winterized and sustained freeze damage. Not sure if they will be fixed in time for march Madness.
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 19 March 2014 12:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Bump! Don't forget to sign up so we can make sure we have guides in place. Thanks!
bcalhoun
Clayton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 21 March 2014 15:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Any more info on camping?
Thanks
sloan
ballwin, MO
Online Member
Posted - 22 March 2014 6:19  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
how long does this run usually take? I may have to leave by early afternoon for a work thing. just trying to see if that would cause any problems
Forums | Trail Head | March Madness! March 29 @ Bison Ranch Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 5 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply