Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Parting Out The "Tank" - 1991 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 3 Pages Long:    1 2 3 
Author Topic
safetyguy
Fairview Heights, IL
Online Member
Posted - 9 May 2013 7:20  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Heath, I just hope that this part out is because you are outfitting a FJ80 toy, or K5 blazer five seater for the wife and kids. The Tank has survived for a long time and has not been taken by the pressures of life.

You could always borrow one of my rigs if you wanted a fix.......

dano
Ofallon, MO
Online Member
Posted - 13 May 2013 15:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
how bad is the header panel, with lights grille, blinkers ect? I sold mine and should have saved it for wall deco
Also do you have to 2 door drivers seats I gave you years ago?

1999XJ, 98 Metro DD, 84 VW Rabbit GTI x2

Edited by - dano on 5/13/2013 3:48:33 PM

Tanker
Webster Groves, MO
Online Member
Posted - 13 May 2013 21:33  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Dano,

Are you talking about that front panel above the grille? It's in good shape physically but the paint is sun bleached with the clear coat peeling. Sorry, got rid of those seats some time ago... wish I had them, I'd give them back to you!

Tanker
Webster Groves, MO
Online Member
Posted - 13 May 2013 21:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
yeah, it just hasn't evolved into a fun activity for the family and I can't justify all the hobbies I do on my own away from the boys, etc. So we're consolidating to activities we all enjoy together. I will be doing some upgrades to the 1996 GMC K2500 Suburban with the 6.5L TurboDiesel (3/4 ton 4x4). We'll take it hunting, pull motorcrossers/atvs/etc., use it for camping, etc. That will become our new light offroading and fun rig. I plan on putting winches on it, rock bumpers front/rear, load rack, small lift, e-lockers, etc. so it's very capable but in a more refined way than the Tank.
JASON 77
Waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 14 May 2013 14:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Price on t-case
JASON 77
Waterloo, IL
Online Member
Posted - 20 May 2013 21:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Can u text me price on t case. And did front axle sell?

dougdurr
Piedmont, MO
Online Member
Posted - 21 May 2013 13:28  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm Still interested in the 5 speed?
Tanker
Webster Groves, MO
Online Member
Posted - 21 May 2013 14:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sorry to everyone for my lack of response lately. Life is getting in the way (the main reason I'm getting out of Jeepin' to begin with).

I'll update the original post, send out some pics, and contact some folks directly tonight.

Jeepstr52
Park hills, MO
Online Member
Posted - 21 May 2013 21:53  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Still Interested in that stuff man!! Just whenever u get time I don't mind waiting
Tanker
Webster Groves, MO
Online Member
Posted - 22 June 2013 12:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Still trying to get more stuff off of it... I'm just busy busy busy with 3 kids in sports, 2 jobs, etc. Bear with me folks :)
ihscoutlover
Over There, IL
Online Member
Posted - 25 June 2013 22:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Heath, I am interested in the rocker guards, as well as the dual battery stuff and also the OBA bracketry. Send me pics to ihscoutlover@sbcglobal.net I bought that overhead console from you a few years back, so meeting or what not to get this shouldn't be an issue.

Jeff

Edited by - ihscoutlover on 6/25/2013 10:52:39 PM

stretch
potosi, MO
Online Member
Posted - 26 June 2013 3:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Did the tires sell? If not im still interested.
watts-1979@hotmail.com
Ravenna, NE
Online Member
Posted - 2 July 2013 10:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Definitely interested in Tcase if available or sale falls through pls let me know
Jeepstr52
Park hills, MO
Online Member
Posted - 2 July 2013 10:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I'm getting tires and wheels soon as he has the free time to meet
antsjeep
st.louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 July 2013 19:34  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
i dont think i saw that anyone has purchased the bumpers yet if not im interested, im not in a big hurry, let me know if u need a hand
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | Parting Out The "Tank" - 1991 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 3 Pages Long:    1 2 3

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply