Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Jeepstock 2013 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 12 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Author Topic
LawnDart
St. Ann, MO
Club Member
Posted - 10 July 2013 8:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
We're 21... (Just so the folks who reserve 20 know what their dealing with...)
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 11 July 2013 16:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I had a nice chat with BulletProof today about the club-funded raffle prizes for this year! Allow me to say...yippy skippy! Going to be really nice...
Heisman
Manchester, MO
MWJT Director of PR
Posted - 15 July 2013 22:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
primitive camping once again!
Enginette
Eureka, MO
Club Member
Posted - 17 July 2013 8:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Dumb question...I am filling out the form for JeepStock and I am unsure of which option to choose. Rich, the kids and I are driving down Friday night (staying in a hotel) and wheeling on both Saturday and Sunday (staying in hotel Saturday night as well). I do not see an option for wheeling and food only for two days. All options include camping.
BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Online Member
Posted - 17 July 2013 10:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Enginette, I believe the pricing for primitive camping was minimal, so it is included in the price. So, for you $170, Rich-$80, and I can't remember the kids ages? Primitive camping was included in the costs, to make it more simple, rather than itemizing each individual thing.
Hope this helps.
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 20 July 2013 6:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
July 31st is approaching fast! Be sure to get your registration in before the end of the month lock in your free T-shirt and two raffle tickets!

This year we will have a very similar spread of prizes from last year. For those of you that attended last year - you know what I'm talking about! For anyone making this their first Jeepstock - trust me, we raffle off some good Jeep gear.

http://docs.google.com/file/d/0B953IyGiuQPXNXRmRXYzRm44a1k/edit?usp=sharing

The link above will bring you to the registration form. Print it, fill it out, mail it to our PO box with some funds and count down the days to a great weekend at SMORR.

Cheers.

rwright
St John, MO
Club Member
Posted - 21 July 2013 10:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I just sent in my payment, site # 16 please.
Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 25 July 2013 20:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I added you to the picture, but that isn't official. Maybe elle will post up it that pic of the sites with the names is up to date and all reserved?
Treeslammer
Jackson, MO
Club Member
Posted - 26 July 2013 8:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
My wife and I just mailed our registration yesterday. We will be tent camping, so our requested site is under the tree with the most shade in case it's hot. :)

Looking forward to all the fun!

blue collar
Fenton, MO
Club Member
Posted - 29 July 2013 11:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sent in money to p.o. box hope someone could print off a registration sheet so I can fill it out at the meeting. My printer is broke.
geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Online Member
Posted - 29 July 2013 18:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
i cant print form so i am gonna send payment via paypal and hope to get form sent to ya as soon as possible
geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Online Member
Posted - 29 July 2013 18:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Money has been sent via paypal,,will get the registration form filled out somehow or the other,,,any site will do would like some shade if possible. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of good folks
Chewy
Imperial, MO
Club Member
Posted - 29 July 2013 18:29  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Are there any electric spots left?? :) My wife and I will now be attending...we will be coming down Thursday night and tent the weekend. But, she wants to be close to the bathrooms hehe...
BernerDad
Ellisville, MO
MWJT Secretary/ Membership
Posted - 31 July 2013 9:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
OK, I PayPal'd my money today, and have the form in the mail. Color me "signed up" for the weekend. Plan for beans on Friday. :-)

----------
o|||||||o

2013 Wrangler Rubicon [Deep Cherry Red]

Mostly as delivered from the dealer in mid-March '13, but with plenty of dreams and plans.....

JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 31 July 2013 21:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Do we have a roll call of registered?
Forums | Trail Head | Jeepstock 2013 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 12 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply