Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Fall Colors at Washita Oct 26 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 7 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Author Topic
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 6 October 2013 20:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
You still in time out?
Boyer343
Belleville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 7 October 2013 7:52  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
See y'all there. Can't wait.
Chewy
Imperial, MO
Club Member
Posted - 7 October 2013 14:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Nope no timeout anymore...she likes the diff cover. The stock one was already starting to leak! If I don't take my jeep out on some of the trails can I tag along with a jeeper to help "guide"?! ;) I'll be a puppy with his head out the window.
geoscar
Bonne Terre, MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 0:57  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Well I guess the only way to get the bad taste out of my mouth from my only experience at Washita (BLASTED AXLE RESULTING IN TWO DAYS OF PHYSICAL LABOR AND THEN REPLACING D35 WITH AN 8.8)would be to go and conquer baldy. So I guess I will probably be there. And Suz DO NOT sneak up behind me in a gas station again :), I had nightmares after that
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 4:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Lol sissy
Lheise88
St. Louis , MO
Online Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 10:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Will there be anyone running easier trails there? I know the easier ones are more then what most places are. Just dont think im ready for the extreme ones like some of yall are. Lol The newbie ones at the ranch were pretty easy. Looking for something a little harder.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 11:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
There are plenty of newbie trails to fill the day and we will have someone running them. But, I am glad you are aware that they are and will be more challenging than most newbie trails.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 8 October 2013 11:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Disclaimer: NOT to scare anyone off, AT ALL. But, I don't want anyone to get in over their heads and be uncomfortable with the level of newbie trails there. I'd rather you know up front and make the best choice for you and your vehicle.
Chewy
Imperial, MO
Club Member
Posted - 9 October 2013 12:45  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
...open ended statement...a level 3 at Smorr would be a? At Washita? Plan on dropping a level from what you are used to? 3 to a 2?
Jonbo
Zalma, MO
Club Member
Posted - 9 October 2013 19:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Its not that the tails are harder, its just that there are no main roads to limp out on. You have to wheel out,
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 9 October 2013 19:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Also, Chewy, you are comparing apples to oranges. 1-5 trail rating system to yellow, blue red. LOL
So, I'll say the blue at Washita compares to 3-ish at SMORR
Lheise88
St. Louis , MO
Online Member
Posted - 11 October 2013 12:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Will there be anyone running easier trails there? I know the easier ones are more then what most places are. Just dont think im ready for the extreme ones like some of yall are. Lol The newbie ones at the ranch were pretty easy. Looking for something a little harder.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 11 October 2013 12:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
There are plenty of newbie trails to fill the day and we will have someone running them. But, I am glad you are aware that they are and will be more challenging than most newbie trails.
Lheise88
St. Louis , MO
Online Member
Posted - 11 October 2013 21:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Online Member
Posted - 11 October 2013 21:54  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Lheise88, see post above your last post.
Forums | Trail Head | Fall Colors at Washita Oct 26 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 7 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply