Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | Jeepstock Roll Call Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 3 Pages Long:    1 2 3 
Author Topic
BernerDad
Ellisville, MO
MWJT Secretary/ Membership
Posted - 2 September 2013 10:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Heck, I'd toss in a fin toward a phantom visitor to make sure the site was closed!
1 Long CJ
Highland, IL
Online Member
Posted - 2 September 2013 12:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm sending mine in today. Can I still get a shirt?
BernerDad
Ellisville, MO
MWJT Secretary/ Membership
Posted - 2 September 2013 13:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Woot! #50!
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 2 September 2013 18:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Long CJ / Randy - if you post payment today and include $15 for your shirt, I can add you to the order.

Just reply to the email you and I have going with all the specifics and we should be all set!

Cheers.

Jersey
St Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 9 September 2013 18:41  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Welcome Justin Boyer - our true 50th Jeeper for the event!
BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Online Member
Posted - 9 September 2013 20:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
quote:
Welcome Justin Boyer - our true 50th Jeeper for the event!

FTW!

Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 9 September 2013 22:59  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Holiday, just put a 2" receiver on your jeep, hook the camper to the jeep and then put the jeep on the trailer and strap it down.

Problem solved.

You're not leaving Missouri, it's all good there.

Troy352
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 11 September 2013 9:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
You put the hitch on the trailer, then the camper. Gypsy Caravan rule #3.
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 11 September 2013 12:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
^^ Now I'm dying to know....what are rules 1 & 2?
Troy352
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 11 September 2013 13:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Rules #1 and #2 are the same. You do not talk about Gypsy Caravans. http://www.diggingforfire.net/FightClub/

Edited by - Troy352 on 9/11/2013 1:27:34 PM

Edited by - Troy352 on 9/11/2013 1:28:28 PM

Forums | General Discussion Forum | Jeepstock Roll Call Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 3 Pages Long:    1 2 3

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply