Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Jeepstock 2013 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 12 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Author Topic
tae73
Jefferson City, MO
Club Member
Posted - 1 August 2013 11:27  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
On the jeepstock events tab there is a list of who has signed up.
JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 1 August 2013 11:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
^^Not fully accurate. Moke and I are going, sent in our money. Didn't even think to enter it there.
Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 4 August 2013 18:47  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
^^ Same here
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 7 August 2013 6:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hey everyone - a quick heads up: Over the next few days we will be compiling the list of all folks that have paid - be it by PayPal, in person or mailed in Check. Once that is all put together we will start reaching out to anyone that has had issues with the signup forms so that we can get you all taken care of.

To anyone that has been on the fence about going - I can assure you that it is well worth the money and will be one of the best weekends of your year! Only 3 weeks left to sign up...

Hope to see you ALL there!

*We will have registration forms at the Jeep Show this Saturday for anyone that needs to fill one out.

Cheers.

Chewy
Imperial, MO
Club Member
Posted - 9 August 2013 16:45  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
My wife and I will be attending for the weekend. I will be mailing out the form and $ this weekend. We will also be heading down Thursday night so as to be ready ahead of time since it will be a good drive down.

"It's a jeep thing, if you understood, you'd have bought one already"

Jersey
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 9 August 2013 19:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
To all that have been attending Jeepstock in the past, maybe now is a good time to share some fond memories to help persuade those that are on the fence...

For me, it's Lawndart being fearless of fire and almost falling into it, it's Blondie going crazy about a night run, it's the kids having mini marshmello spit gun fights, Suzjeep passing out on the picnic table - and the best dang wheeling that I've ever had.

Peace, love and mud really does sum it up quite nicely...

Chewy
Imperial, MO
Club Member
Posted - 9 August 2013 22:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Suz passed out on a table???? I gotta experience that!
BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Club Member
Posted - 9 August 2013 23:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Oh, there are pics of it Chewy!
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 10 August 2013 8:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Wait!! This thread just took a turn for the worse and might need to be deleted!! LOL
I swear someone slipped me a roofie.....or....something!!
fredroethler
O'Fallon, MO
Club Member
Posted - 12 August 2013 15:54  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Just sent in form and payment today, looks like it should be a great time.
BernerDad
Ellisville, MO
MWJT Secretary/ Membership
Posted - 13 August 2013 8:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
So I've decided to drive down on Thursday, but have only paid for Friday-Sunday. Do I need to let someone know that I'll be there early?
tae73
Jefferson City, MO
Club Member
Posted - 13 August 2013 9:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I called Smorr and talked to Brandon to reserve Thursday night, he acted like the way we have been asking on here for campsites was not the way to be doing it. He said he would get in touch with Elle to discuss, I also sent her a email. I have not heard back from Elle or Brandon about Thursday night.... so I am a little confussed.
BernerDad
Ellisville, MO
MWJT Secretary/ Membership
Posted - 14 August 2013 6:48  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
And it's no biggie if I have to "hotel it" Thursday -- only thing I was planning to do on Thursday was set up my tent, and I can do that sometime on Friday. Easy peasey. :-)
Chewy
Imperial, MO
Club Member
Posted - 14 August 2013 22:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
How do we know when our info is registered and site given? I plan on Thursday night camp so would I have my regular site for the extra $?
Holaday
St. Peters , MO
Club Member
Posted - 15 August 2013 10:0  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Finally sent in my money and form
Forums | Trail Head | Jeepstock 2013 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 12 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply