Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | General Discussion Forum | New tow rig! Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 4 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 
Author Topic
Mr Moke
St Peters, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 17 March 2014 16:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
of course I already ordered the rear plate. :) But i guess I could turn that in as well. Ill give some thought.

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT!

xj6in
Where hi-cap mags are legal and pot is not!!!, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 March 2014 21:20  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Stang, I stopped this guy on 370 and he said you should be fine using a Aevo...

[URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

But then I saw this guy in Alton and he said that he upgraded from a Aevo to this diesel tow rig...

[URL=][IMG][/IMG][/URL]

Bushwhacker
, IL
Club Member
Posted - 18 March 2014 8:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
In before Chrispy rapes you for having IMG tags.
STANG
Ofallon, MO
Online Member
Posted - 18 March 2014 11:25  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
lol
bluffdweller
member since 1998. Godfrey, IL
Club Member
Posted - 18 March 2014 14:30  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
That VW is me. No wait I have a Golf. LOL

98 TJ
4.5 RE lift
35's
Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap.
member since 1998
http://midwestjeepthing.com/member/MemberRide_Display.asp?rideid=117

Lil Toe
Labadie, MO
Club Member
Posted - 28 March 2014 7:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Moke - FYI, we found some blown fuses on hack's truck for the trailer lights last night. The new trucks take some oddball fuses that may be hard to come by (neither Oreilly or AZ had any). The turn signal were smaller than a mini blade fuse (micro maybe?) and the tail lights were a mini box fuse. May want to find some spares now to throw in the glove box.

Forums | General Discussion Forum | New tow rig! Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 4 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply