Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Jeepstock 2013 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 12 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Author Topic
Elle
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 15 August 2013 16:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have not heard from brandon yet but as far as thursday night you will pay that directly to brandon. You will be able to camp at SMORR thursday-sunday.
BernerDad
Ellisville, MO
MWJT Secretary/ Membership
Posted - 15 August 2013 18:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Thanks Elle! I'll plan to drive down on Thursday, set up, and run over to Lamberts for some hog jowls... MMMmmmm!!!
tae73
Jefferson City, MO
Club Member
Posted - 16 August 2013 9:31  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I talked to Brandon, I am site #20. I would say if your in electrical site you may want to contact Brandon if you hadn't yet.
Area-51
Grinnell, IA
Club Member
Posted - 16 August 2013 14:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Just talked to Brandon and confirmed 31 with him.

JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 16 August 2013 15:37  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
I just confirmed by reservation with him as well and ditto on the contact him directly regarding the specific electric site.
Chewy
Imperial, MO
Club Member
Posted - 16 August 2013 20:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Ok, I'm confused! do we have to call down there and reserve a site?? I paid for electric...or does the board dedicate a site??
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 17 August 2013 5:55  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hello everyone - let me try to clear up some of this confusion.

After submitting your registration and payment to MWJT, please contact Brandon (Owner of SMORR), via email, at jacksfork@smorr.net. Please tell him what type of campsite you've paid for, what days you will be camping and some info on what kind of gear you are bringing.

For anyone coming down on Thursday, please make sure that you pay for Thursday night camping directly to SMORR when you check in at the front desk. *Standard camping rates apply.

Keep posting back with your confirmed camp sites and Stalker can work to update the site map with everyone's names. I think this will be a neat way to help everyone learn who is who and all that good stuff. Stalker - thanks so much for making this!

Please feel free to email me if there are any other questions and I'll make sure we get it all figured out!

Edited by - Jersey on 8/18/2013 12:05:52 PM

Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 17 August 2013 11:49  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
So is this image correct and all confirmed with Brandon?

I know the BOD has a lot on your plate, so I can keep adding names to this specific picture so the link doesn't change and we don't have 10 versions of it. (I do have root access to the host this pic is on, so if I add a name to this pic, the one on pg2 automatically changes). Just send me a list of names and site numbers. But if someone else wants to take this over, let me know and I'll delete the links here and on pg 2 to eliminate confusion.

Edited by - Stalker on 8/18/2013 10:24:45 AM

Axle Boy
St. Peters, MO
Club Vendor
Posted - 17 August 2013 13:10  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Money being sent today, can I get 29 or 30?

636-939-JEEP
axleboy@axleboy.com
www.axleboy.com

H2 RE5Q
Ferguson, MO
Club Member
Posted - 17 August 2013 15:40  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Called and left a message for Brandon about my electric site. Will post whenever I have a number.
wiredawg_mg
Columbia, IL
Club Member
Posted - 17 August 2013 18:4  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Per Brandon's FB post - Email all reservations to jacksfork@smorr.net please and thank you!

:D - Peep

Edited by - wiredawg_mg on 8/18/2013 7:39:10 AM

Jersey
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 18 August 2013 12:2  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
ROLL CALL!!!

Jersey is locked into site # 12.

Where does Brandon have all of you - let us know and Mr. Stalker can keep our camp site map up to speed.

ytee
Roxana, IL
Club Member
Posted - 18 August 2013 12:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Just talked to Brandon and I have site 11.
Lil Toe
Labadie, MO
Club Member
Posted - 18 August 2013 12:18  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Brandon confirmed 43 for us.

shotwell
Gerald, MO
Club Member
Posted - 18 August 2013 12:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Just been confirmed on 37.
Forums | Trail Head | Jeepstock 2013 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 12 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply