Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Trail Head | Jeepstock 2013 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 12 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Author Topic
Stalker

In a Jeep
Down by the River, IL
MWJT President
Posted - 26 August 2013 20:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I just got off the phone with Brandon and he went over the list for confirmed sites he had. There was only Michelle Wilkerson that either hadn't posted up or I missed somewhere in these 7 pages.

All the maps with names should be the same and should have all of the names below.

This is the list Brandon gave me.

Moke and Jane, you guys are listed for sites 22 and 23. He wasn't sure if you wanted two or were double booked.

09 Troy
10 Hack
11 Ytee
12 Jersey
16 RWright
17 Stalker
18 Wiredawg
20 Ted Ellisworth
21 Lawndart
22 Mark Schuth
23 Jane Schuth
24 H2Re5q
26 Richy
28 Oscar Roth
29 Chewy
30 Axleboy
31 Area-51
32 Mike Schlarb
37 shotwell
38 Michelle Wilkerson
41 Bushwhacker
42 pudggie
43 Lil Toe

So, as of right now if you think you have a numbered electric site and aren't on the list. Give SMORR a call tomorrow.

If you're slumming it in bean town (aka. tent city), you're good, you don't need to confirm with smorr. He doesn't want to know what goes on out there.

JaneS
Chesterfield, MO
MWJT Director of Events
Posted - 27 August 2013 13:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
LMAO- we are double booked. I normally let my social coordinator address the arrangements, but since he's been working so much, I was trying to "help". I'll email Brandon so he can turn one loose. We will release 23 and stick with 22
BernerDad
Ellisville, MO
MWJT Secretary/ Membership
Posted - 28 August 2013 12:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
OK, I've decided to pitch my tent electrically. I've emailed with Brandon, and he has asked that I make that change with MWJT first, and then email him for a site.

So, officially, I want power! :-) Should I PayPal the $20 difference (I think) to MWJT today to make that happen?

Sorry for the late (but positive!) change...

BumbleBee
Edwardsville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 28 August 2013 18:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
We would like to have electric site #22 or #19.
shotwell
Gerald, MO
Club Member
Posted - 28 August 2013 18:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hey,looks like the RV is staying home,so I switched with Brandon to have 15,thanks
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 28 August 2013 20:23  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Bumblebee, please email Brandon at SMORR and he will lock down a site for you...
sandmw
Edwardsville, IL
Online Member
Posted - 29 August 2013 7:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
We are in 38. Looks like we are going to make it for the entire trip instead of the two days we originally signed up for. What do I need to do?

BulletProof
Kingwood, TX
Club Member
Posted - 29 August 2013 12:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm in Bean-land(aka Tent City).
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 29 August 2013 17:8  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Sandmw, can you send over a revised registration form? If there ends up being a difference in money, you can handle that via PayPal, cash, check.

Feel free to email me directly if you need a hand.

BumbleBee
Edwardsville, IL
Club Member
Posted - 29 August 2013 19:7  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Confirmed with Brandon - we are in 19.
suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 29 August 2013 21:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Tent city!!
BernerDad
Ellisville, MO
MWJT Secretary/ Membership
Posted - 30 August 2013 8:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Just got an email from Brandon... I'm in #23.

Still a tent.... but now it's an ELECTRIC one!

suzjeep
Bloomsdale, MO
Club Member
Posted - 1 September 2013 16:9  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Is it time yet?
What about now?
Now?

now?

tl_rose
St. Louis, MO
Online Member
Posted - 1 September 2013 20:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm in #25
Jersey
St Louis, MO
Club Member
Posted - 2 September 2013 11:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Hey all - if you know anyone that might want to go - I can take late registrations up until this time next week - only downside is they might not be able to get a shirt.

If you want to register late, please contact me directly: president@midwestjeepthing.com.

Cheers.

Forums | Trail Head | Jeepstock 2013 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Topic is 12 Pages Long:    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply