This is a great event for Jeeples interested in spending the day enjoying the wineries and fall colors on Highway 94. Last year’s winery run was amazing! (Notice there has been a change in the date - due to the cancellation/rescheduling of the River Run.)
▪ We will meet in the east commuter lot in Weldon Spring at Highway 64 (40/61) and Highway 94 at 10:00 am. (https://goo.gl/maps/JHHjiSsbC572)
▪ We will leave for the first winery, Chandler Hill, at 10:15 am at the latest (we want to beat the crowd this year).
▪ If you are later than 10:15, join us at Chandler Hill.
▪ Most of the wineries are open from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, a few may be open until 6:00 pm.
▪ Pick up a brochure at the October meeting with info about the wineries (food, entertainment, etc) so we can decide which wineries we want to visit.
If you have questions, contact Sharon “Mama” King. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday, October 13th!